Creta vs Seltos: Which one is better options for you
The newly launched Hyundai Creta in India has been the main leading rivals of the creta is kia Seltos. Creta vs Seltos both the vehicle are the compact SUV.
– kia Seltos launched in India at the end of August, 2019. Mostly features are same both the vehicles such as Exterior, Interior, or Safety features.
– In India, the competition from compact SUV vehicles is expected to the intensify.
– Previous Hyundai Creta sales figures no. is very high as compared to the other competitors.
– Creta and Seltos both are offered in Bharat stage-6 (BS-6 Compliant) engines.
– Kia Seltos are offer three engine options such as two for petrol engine and one for diesel engine.
– And, Hyundai Creta is same offered three engine options such as two for petrol engine and one for diesel engine.
– Both the vehicles are offered with Manual and Automatic transmission of both the engines.
The popular two vehicles are compared Creta vs Seltos, which one is the best options for you and the compare properly for the both the vehicles such as Engine, Price, Mileage, Dimensions, Exterior, Interior, Safety features and others.
LAUNCH DATE & PRICE OF CRETA VS SELTOS
– 2020 Second-gen Hyundai Creta has been launched in India on 17 March, 2020 and prices starts for Rs.9.99 lakhs to Rs.17.20 lakhs (ex-showroom prices)
– Hyundai Creta offer five variants options such as E, EX, S, SX and SX(O).
|EX 1.5 Petrol||Rs.11.22L|
|E 1.5 Diesel||Rs.11.49L|
|S 1.5 Petrol||Rs.13.70L|
|EX 1.5 Diesel||Rs.13.72L|
|S 1.5 Diesel||Rs.15.22L|
|SX 1.5 Petrol||Rs.15.70L|
|SX 1.5 Diesel||Rs.17.26L|
|SX 1.5 Petrol CVT||Rs.17.39L|
|SX(O) 1.5 Diesel||Rs.18.80L|
|SX(O) 1.5 Petrol CVT||Rs.18.82L|
|SX 1.4 Turbo 7 DCT||Rs.18.83L|
|SX 1.5 Diesel AT||Rs.19.04L|
|SX(O) 1.4 Turbo 7 DCT||Rs.20.03L|
|SX(O) 1.5 Diesel AT||Rs.20.46L|
– Kia introduce the first vehicle Seltos launched in india on 22 August, 2019 and prices starts for Rs.9.89 lakhs to Rs.17.34 lakhs (ex-showroom prices)
– Kia Seltos offer seven variants options such as HTE, HTK, HTK Plus, HTX, HTXPlus, GTX and GTX Plus.
|HTE 1.5 Petrol||Rs.11.06L|
|HTK 1.5 Petrol||Rs.11.91L|
|HTE 1.5 Diesel||Rs.12.22L|
|HTK Plus 1.5 Petrol||Rs.13.28L|
|HTK 1.5 Diesel||Rs.13.62|
|HTK Plus 1.5 Diesel||Rs.14.97L|
|HTX 1.5 Petrol||Rs.15.10L|
|HTX 1.5 Dual tone Petrol||Rs.15.33L|
|GTX 1.4 Petrol||Rs.15.90L|
|HTX Plus AT 1.5 Diesel||Rs15.95L|
|GTX 1.4 Dual tone petrol||Rs.16.13L|
|HTX CVT 1.5 Petrol||Rs.16.24L|
|HTX CVT 1.5 Dual tone||Rs.16.47L|
|HTX 1.5 Diesel||Rs.16.65L|
|HTX 1.5 Diesel Dual tone||Rs.16.88L|
|GTX 1.4 Petrol||Rs.17.61L|
|GTX 1.4 Dual tone||Rs.17.83L|
|HTX Plus 1.5 Diesel||Rs.18.05L|
|GTX Plus 1.4 Petrol||Rs.18.75L|
|GTX AT 1.4 Petrol||Rs.18.75L|
|GTX AT 1.4 Dual tone||Rs.18.97L|
|HTX Plus AT 1.5 Diesel||Rs.19.21L|
|GTX Plus AT 1.4 Petrol||Rs.19.89L|
|GTX Plus AT 1.5 Diesel||Rs.20.38L|
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION OF CRETA VS SELTOS
– The new Second-gen Hyundai Creta are the BS-6 Compliant engines are offered. This Car offered three engines options.
– 1.5-litre petrol engine is producing 112bhp of power and 144Nm of torque with Six-speed manual or CVT.
– 1.4-litre Turbo GDI is producing 138bhp of power and 242 Nm of torque with Seven-speed DCT transmission.
– 1.5-litre Diesel engine is producing 113bhp of power and 250Nm of torque with Six-speed manual and Six-speed automatic transmission.
|Engine||1.5-litre petrol||1.4-litre Turbo GDI||1.5-litre diesel|
|No. Of cylinders||4||4||4|
|Automatic Gearbox||CVT||7-Gears DCT||6-Gears|
– Kia Seltos are the BS-6 Compliant engins are offered. This vehicle has offered in three engines options.
– 1.5-litre Petrol engine is producing 115bhp of power and 114Nm of torque with Six-speed manual and CVT transmission.
– 1.4-litre Turbo petrol engine is producing 140bhp of power and 242Nm of torque with Six-speed manual and seven-speed DCT transmission.
– 1.5-litre diesel engine is producing 155bhp of power and 250Nm of torque with Six-speed manual and Six-speed automatic transmission.
|Engine||1.5-litre Petrol||1.4-litre Turbo||1.5-litre diesel|
|No. Of cylinders||4||4||4|
|Automatic Gearbox||CVT||7-Gears DCT||6-Gears|
EXTERIOR FEATURES OF CRETA VS SELTOS
– The Exterior features of the Hyundai Creta gets the new design of front and rear, LED Headlamps, LED Daytime running lights, smartly positioned fog lamps.
– New LED tail lamps, Rear leading lamps, 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels, and the rounded-off wheel arches.
– panoramic sunroof, Body coloured bumpers, Roof mounted antenna, Roof rails, Chrome door handles and rear section is LED tail lamps.
– The Exterior features of the kia Seltos gets the LED Headlights, Automatic head lamps, front and rear cabin lamps, LED Daytime running lights and LED fog lamps.
– 16-inch alloy wheels as standard but the top variants is offered 17-inch alloy wheels, Sculpted bumper, Rear reading lamps, and Concering Headlights.
– Electrically adjustable sunroof, Roof mounted antenna, Roof rails, Body coloured bumpers.
INTERIOR FEATURES OF CRETA VS SELTOS
– Interior features of the Hyundai Creta gets the Automatic climate control, Cruise control, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with blue link connected car features with android auto and apple car play, Power windows with one touch up and one touch down function.
– Fully digital instrument cluster, four-spoke flat bottom steering wheel, premium leather upholstery, dual-tone black and ivory interior design, 8 way adjustable driver seats and 6 way adjustable co-driver seats.
– Ventilated front seats, Hill hold control, ESP, Central locking, front and rear cup holders, Cooled glove box, Sunglass holder, Adjustable ORVMs.
– Interior features of the kia Seltos gets the dual tone black and beige interior design, flat bottom functional steering wheel, 10.25 inch touchscreen infotainment system with eight speaker with boss audio system.
– 360-degree camera, Automatic climate control, Cruise control, Electrically adustable sunroof, Ventilated front seats, Cup holders, front and rear armrest, and Analog instrument cluster.
– Hill hold control, Traction control, Rain sensing wipers, Rear wipers, Rear defogger, front and rear door pockets, Turn indicators on ORVMs.
– One touch up and down power windows, Rear windows blind, Body coloured ORVMs, Sunglass holder, 8 way adjustable driver seats and 6 way adjustable co-driver seats.
The dimensions of the Hyundai Creta and kia Seltos.
|Hyundai Creta||Kia Seltos|
|fuel tank capacity||50litres||50litres|
SAFETY FEATURES OF CRETA VS SELTOS
The Safety features of the Hyundai Creta
– Six Airbags, Tyre pressure monitoring system, Seat belt warning, Child seat anchor points, ABS, Reverse parking sensors, Speed sensoring door locks and High speed alarm alerts.
– ABS, Electronic braking distribution, Electronic stability control, Brake Assist, Rear view camera.
The Safety features of the kia Seltos are offered:
– Six Airbags, Seat belt warning, Middle rear hread rest, Child seat anchor points, Tyre pressure monitoring system, High speed alarm alerts, Brake assist.
– ABS, EBD, Brake assist, Electronic stability control, Speed sensoring door locks, Rear view camera and Rear parking sensors.
– Creta vs Seltos safety features are overall is same.
COLOUR OPTIONS OF CRETA VS SELTOS
|HYUNDAI CRETA||KIA SELTOS|
|Galaxy Blue||Intelligency Blue|
|Phantom Black||Aurora Black Pearl|
|Titan Grey||Gravity Gray|
|Red Mulberry||Intense Red|
|Lava Orange||Steel silver|
|Typoon Silver||Glacier White Pearl|
|Polar White||Punchy Orange|
– In the end, Creta vs Seltos are big leaders in this Compact SUV Segment. The pricing of the both vehicles are same.
– In the terms of performance and engine refinement are Creta is good, but Seltos is overall similar. In the Exterior design of the Seltos is very interesting looks because of the looks of alloy wheels, but in the other hands, Creta Exterior is build quality is good.
– Creta interior is very premium looks because leather upholstery is good quality material. Overall both the vehicles is good from our side.
Please give your point of view about this post by using comment section
And For more updates about Cars follow this link:https://Carinfoworld.com