2020 Honda WR-V price in India and features
– New 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift launched in India on 2 July, 2020.
– The New 2020 Honda WR-V price in India for Rs.8.50 lakhs to Rs.11 lakhs (Ex-showroom prices).
– 2020 Honda WR-V are offered in four variants SV and VX, two for petrol and two for diesel.
– In the month of March, the bookings are start for the Honda WR-V Facelift is the amount for Rs.21,000.
– The 2020 Honda WR-V Facelift are offered in two engine options.
– First, The BS-6 Compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine is producing 88bhp of power and 110Nm of torque.
– Second, The BS-6 Compliant 1.5-litre diesel engine is producing 98bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
– The 1.2-litre petrol engine is offered with 5-Speed manual transmission options.
– And, The 1.5-litre diesel engine is offered with 6-Speed manual transmission options.
– The Mileage of the 1.2-litre petrol engine is 16.5Kmpl and the 1.5-litre diesel engine is 23.7Kmpl.
– 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift are offered in six colour options in across all the variants.
– The new features is offered such as New front grille, New LED Projector Headlamps, and New LED Taillamps.
– And, the competitors of the Honda WR-V are rivals against the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford Ecosport, and Mahindra XUV300.
PRICE & VARIANTS
– The New 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V price in India for Rs.8.50 lakhs to Rs.11 lakhs (Ex-showroom prices).
– And, The variants of the BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift is offered in four variants two for petrol and two for diesel.
– All four variants are offered in only Manual Transmission options in Facelift of the WR-V.
– The 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift are not offered in any Automatic transmission options.
|SV MT Petrol||10.17L|
|VX MT Petrol||11.54L|
|SV MT Diesel||11.86L|
|VX MT Diesel||13.39L|
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
– 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift are offered in two engines options, One for petrol and One for diesel.
– First, The BS-6 Compliant 1.2-litre 4 cylinders i-VTEC petrol engine is producing 89bhp of power and 110Nm of torque.
– This 1.2-litre petrol engine is fuel efficiency is approx 16.5Kmpl.
– And, the 1.2-litre petrol engine is offered with 5-Speed manual transmission options.
– Second, The BS-6 Compliant 1.5-litre 4 cylinders I-DTEC diesel engine is producing 98bhp of power and 200Nm of torque.
– This 1.5-litre diesel engine is fuel efficiency is approx 23.7Kmpl.
– And, the 1.5-litre diesel engine is offered with 6-Speed manual transmission options.
– The Drivetrain of the Honda WR-V Facelift is offered in Front wheel drive (FWD).
|Engine||1.2-litre i-VTEC Petrol engine||1.5-litre I-DTEC Diesel engine|
|No. of cylinders||4||4|
The Exterior features of the 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift offered in various features of outside the vehicle such as:
– New front chrome grille
– Front grille with Honda’s logo
– LED Projector Headlamps
– LED Daytime running lights
– LED fog lamps
– Bumper with skid plate
– 16-inch dual tone diamond cut alloy wheels
– Chrome door handles
– Body coloured ORVMs
– ORVMs with turn indicators
– Roof rails
– Electrically adjustable sunroof
– Roof shark fin antenna
– Front and rear wheel arch cladding
– Body coloured bumper
– New LED Taillamps
– Rear wiper
– Rear defogger
– Rear parking sensors
– Rear bumper with skid plate
– Chrome garnish
The Interior features of BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift are offers in features in inside the cabin.
– Black interior layout
– Fabric seat upholstery
– Leather wrapped steering wheel
– Tilt & Telescopic adjustable steering wheel
– Driver and co-driver seat adjustable
– Full rear seat fold
– Engine start stop button
– Multiple control on steering wheel
– Such as Audio up and down and cruise control settings etc.
– Front armrest with storage space
– 12V power outlet
– Automatic climate control with touch control panel
– Power windows
– Cruise control
– Keyless entry
– Front and rear headrests
– Front and rear bottle holders
– Front and rear door pockets
– Electrically adjustable ORVMs
– Vanity mirror in driver and co-driver side
– 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
– With Apple car play and Android auto
– Inbuilt navigation system and voice commands
– Bluetooth function and view parking camera
– with 6 speakers with 2 tweeters
– Analog and digital instrument cluster
– With Door Ajar warning
– Distance to empty
– Low fuel warning
– Average fuel consumption
– Average Mileage
– Analogue tachometer
The Safety features are offers in 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift can gets the
– 2 Airbags
– Anti lock braking system
– Electronic brake force distribution
– Speed sensoring auto door locks
– Front and rear seat belt
– Seat belt warning
– High speed alerts
– Engine immobilizer
– Rear parking sensors and camera
– Child safety lock
– Rear view mirror
|Fuel tank capacity||40 litres|
|Boot space||363 litres|
|Kerb weight||VX |
|Front tyres||195/60 R16|
|Rear tyres||195/60 R16|
– The Dimensions of the BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift is Length is 3999mm, Width is 1734mm, Height is 1601mm, and Wheelbase is 2555mm.
– Boot space is 363 litres, The Ground clearance is 188mm and the Front and rear tyres is same 195/60 R16.
– The kerb weight is VX variants is 1106kg (Petrol) and 1234kg (Diesel) and the SV variants is 1087kg (Petrol) and 1205kg (Diesel).
– The Fuel tank capacity is 40 litres and the Turning Radius is 5.3 meters.
– Front tyres are offered in Disc and rear tyres are offered in Drum.
The colour options of the 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift are offered in six colour options such as Radiant Red Mettalic, Premium Amber Silver, Golden Brown Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, and Platinum White Pearl.
|Radiant Red Mettalic|
|Premium Amber Silver|
|Golden Brown Metallic|
|Lunar Silver Metallic|
|Modern Steel Metallic|
|Platinum White Pearl|
The competitors of the 2020 BS-6 Compliant Honda WR-V Facelift
- Hyundai Venue
- Maruti Suzuki Vitara brezza
- Tata Nexon
- Ford Ecosport
- Mahindra XUV300