Mahindra Bolero Facelift launched in India- Price, Mileage and Features
– 2020 Mahindra Bolero Facelift is a good vehicle that provides good value of money vehicle of the 7 seater version cars.
– Mahindra Bolero is easy to maintain vehicle, they are not extra chargers of the service of this vehicle.
– The 2020 Mahindra Bolero is a good mileage, generally every people can ask the every vehicle is generate the good mileage, the big plus point of the Mahindra Bolero is good mileage.
– Mahindra Bolero is very low purchase price vehicles i.e.,Value of money vehicle and this vehicle is 7-seater, again big plus point of Mahindra Bolero because in india most of the people purchase a 7-seater vehicles.
– The Mahindra Bolero is very down side is outdated styling and poor NVH levels. The Mahindra Bolero is government norms comes in Bharat stage-6 (BS-6) engine.
– Generally, people are purchase Mahindra Bolero is to drive the rural areas because the rough roads.
– Mahindra Bolero is a SUV car, generally people can drive in offroad condition and rough roads in rural areas because the Mahindra Bolero is ground clearance is good 180mm.
– Mahindra Bolero Facelift is prices starts at Rs.7.76L to Rs.8.99L
– The New Mahindra Bolero is BS-6 Compliant engine is 1.5-litre mHawk 75 diesel engine
– Mahindra Bolero is offer only the diesel motor, they can not offered petrol motor
– 2020 Mahindra Bolero Facelift is available in three variants like B4, B6, B6 Opt and earlier Mahindra Bolero is offered four variants such as EX, SLE, SLX and ZLX
– The Mahindra Bolero is offered the new diesel engine and a new front grille
– The main rivals against the Mahindra Bolero is Mahindra TUV300, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Mahindra Scorpio.
– Mahindra has introduced the new Bolero has been launched in India and prices at Rs.7.76 lakh to Rs.8.99 lakh (ex-showroom prices)
– Very low price of this vehicle because the most of the people are to purchase in offroad vehicle in low budget, so this car budget is perfect of those people.
– The new Mahindra Bolero has been offered in three variants such as B4, B6, B6 Opt.
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION
– 2020 New Mahindra Bolero are the BS-6 Compliant 1.5-litre three cylinder mHawk 75 diesel engine are producing in 75bhp of power and 210Nm of torque.
– They can not offered any petrol engine.
– This diesel engine has been offered of 5-Speed Manual transmission only, this engines Can not offered of any Automatic transmission.
– This diesel engine has very low power to offer, its effect the power of the car and lower rpm like 1000rpm and 2000rpm can not generate the power can be high of this vehicle.
– This vehicle drive to hills in up to down can be leg of this diesel engine. This diesel engine can drive a highway and rough road they can useful for it of this engine and the vehicle.
|No. Of cylinders||3|
|Manual Mileage||15kmpl approx|
The Exterior features of the New Mahindra Bolero Facelift
– Gets the look of the outside such as new front grille, new headlamp with halogen light, new fog lamps, new taillamps
– This vehicle can not offered alloy wheels, they can offered 15 inch steel wheels across all variants
– The rear section of the vehicle is offered new tail lights and new door handles
– The limited features is offered of the new Mahindra Bolero of the exterior look like this. The limited changes of exterior design it looks normally design of the exterior of this vehicle.
The Interior features of the new Mahindra Bolero Facelift
– They can offer of the inside the cabin layout can gets the new upholstery they can offer of the cabin
– The cabin looks outdated, manual air conditioning control, top model can be offer a digital cluster of the driver information system. The new four spoke steering wheel
– Central locking can be offer of this vehicle across all variants to operate the car lock and unlock and engine start stop
– Single din infotainment system with AUX and USB, this is down side of the car normally vehicle will be offer 2-din infotainment system. They are features can be offer of the inside the vehicle.
The Dimensions of the new Mahindra Bolero Facelift .
|Fuel tank capacity||60litres|
The Safety features of the new Mahindra Bolero Facelift
– The safety of this vehicle can be offer of the one airbag of driver side, they are down side of the vehicle is not offer co-driver side airbag.
– Seat belt warning, ABS, Reverse parking sensors and high speed alarm alerts are the safety features can be provided of the new Mahindra Bolero.
VARIANTS WISE FEATURES
The variants wise features of the New Mahindra Bolero Facelift is the type of features updated and the variants updated wise.
One Airbag driver side
Seat belt reminder
Power steering wheel
Manual AC and heater Control
Child safety lock
Speed sensoring door locks
12V power outlet
4 way manual adjustable diver and co-driver seat
Body coloured door handles
Body coloured ORVMs
Chrome front grille
Rear wiper and washer
Driver information systems
The three colours options of the new Mahindra Bolero of the across all the variants of this car.
– The New 2020 Mahindra Bolero Facelift will be rivals against the Mahindra TUV300, Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, Mahindra Scorpio, Mahindra XUV300, Ford Ecosport and Renault Duster.
– All the rivals of the price is similar but variants wise are not similar price because Mahindra XUV300, Mahindra Scorpio and Ford Ecosport can be a base variants price is similar to top end variants of the new Mahindra Bolero.
Please give your point of view about this post by using comment section
And For more updates about Cars follow this link:https://Carinfoworld.com