2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS price in India, and Features
– New 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS launched in India on 17 June, 2020 in the launch of digital system.
– The New 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a proper luxurious SUV segment vehicle in Indian car market.
– 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS price in India for Rs.99.90 lakhs (Ex-showroom prices).
– The New Mercedes-Benz GLS are offered in two variants such as 450 4MATIC and 400d 4MATIC.
– And, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is offered in two engine options such as 3.0-litre Petrol and 3.0-litre Diesel engine.
– 3.0-litre Petrol engine is producing 362bhp of power and 500Nm of torque.
– And, the 3.0-litre diesel engine is producing 326bhp of power and 700Nm of torque.
– Both the engines are offered in 9-Speed Automatic transmission options and drivetrain is All wheel drive (AWD).
– Many features are offered in both the Exeter and Interior of the New Mercedes-Benz GLS.
– The Six colours options are offered in Mercedes-Benz GLS such as Mojave Silver, Hyacinth Red, Cavansite Blue, Obsidian Black, Selenite Grey, and Polar White.
– Mercedes-Benz GLS is rivals against the Audi Q8, BMW X7, Land Rover Range Rover Sport, and Volvo XC90.
– Mercedes-Benz has been introduced the New GLS in India on 17 June, 2020 in Indian car market.
– The BS-6 Compliant New Mercedes-Benz GLS is a very comfortable and luxurious SUV segment vehicle in India.
– The New Mercedes-Benz GLS is a launch of Digital system in India is due to Covid-19 Pandemic.
– New 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a more premium and comfortable vehicle in the segment.
PRICE & VARIANTS
– The 2020 New Mercedes-Benz GLS price in India for Rs.99.90 lakhs (Ex-showroom prices) in Indian car market.
– And, the variants of the Mercedes-Benz GLS are offered in two variants such as 450 4MATIC and 400d 4MATIC.
– Both the variants are offered in Automatic transmission options and they are very comfortable drive vehicle.
– And, the 450 4MATIC is a petrol variant and the 400d 4MATIC is a diesel variant in the GLS.
|400d 4MATIC |
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
– The New Mercedes-Benz GLS are offered in two engines such as 3.0-litre Petrol and diesel engine.
– Mercedes-Benz GLS is offers in 3.0-litre 6 cylinders Inline EQ Boost Petrol engine and 3.0-litre 6 cylinders Inline diesel engine.
– 3.0-litre 6 cylinders Inline EQ Boost Petrol engine is producing 362bhp of power and 500Nm of torque.
– And, the 3.0-litre 6 cylinders Inline diesel engine is producing 326bhp of power and 700Nm of torque.
– Both the Petrol and diesel engine is offered with 9-Speed Automatic transmission options.
– The drivetrain is All wheel drive (AWD) and both the engines is BS-6 Compliant norms.
– The 3.0-litre Petrol engine is top speed is approx 246 kmph and Performance is good in both the engines.
– Both the engines are very powerful in both power and torque and fuel efficiency is good.
|Engine||3.0-litre Petrol engine||3.0-litre Diesel engine|
|No. of cylinders||6||6|
The Exterior features of the 2020 Third-gen Mercedes-Benz GLS are offered in various features of outside the vehicle such as:
– LED Taillights
– A Bigger grille with mid Mercedes-Benz logo
– Automatic Headlamps
– LED Daytime running lights
– LED Fog lamps
– Front muscular bonnet with two power domes
– And, the front chrome plated with underguard
– Concering Headlamps
– 21-inch alloy wheels
– Front and rear disc brakes
– And, front and rear AIRMATIC Suspension
– Silver Roof rails
– Chrome Garnish
– Side skid plate
– Panoramic sunroof
– Body coloured door handles
– Dual tone ORVMs
– ORVMs with turn indicators
– LED Taillights
– Rear LED fog lamps
– Rear wipers
– Rear defogger
– Rear body coloured bumpers with black cladding
– Parking sensors and camera
– Chrome finish Exhaust Pipe
– Power Tailgate
The Interior features of third-gen Mercedes-Benz GLS are offers in features in inside the cabin.
– Five zone Automatic climate control
– Second and third row AC vents
– Tilt & Telescopic adjustable steering wheel
– Multiple control on steering wheel
– Leather upholstery
– Engine Start stop button
– Leather upholstery steering wheel
– Front and rear armrest
– Power windows
– Electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs
– Cooled Glove box
– 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system
– MBUX infotainment system
– With Apple car play and Android auto
– And, the voice commands
– Mercedes-Benz offers rear seat display infotainment system
– Electrically adjustable seats
– Driver and Co-driver vanity mirror
– Seat lumbar support
– Heated seats
– Front and rear headrests
– Paddle Shifter
– Front and rear cup holders
– Front and rear wireless charging ports
– 12.3-inch Digital instrument cluster
– Rear parking sensors and camera
– Low fuel warning
– Distance to empty
– Door Ajar warning
– High Speed warning
– Analog tachometer
– GPS Navigation system
– Digital clock
– Gear and shift indicator
– 60:40 fold second row seats
– 50:50 fold third row seats
– Keyless entry system
The Safety features are offers in 2020 New Mercedes-Benz GLS can gets the
– 8 Airbags
– Seat belt warning
– Front and rear seat belt
– Tyre pressure monitoring system
– Anti lock braking system
– Electronic brake force distribution
– Electronic stability program
– Brake Assist
– Speed sensoring auto door locks
– Hill hold assist
– Hill descent control
– Traction control system
– Central locking
– High Speed alerts
– Engine immobilizer
– Reverse parking sensors and camera
– Concering Headlamps
– 360 degree camera
– Door ajar warning
– Check engine maintain warning
|Kerb weight||2460Kg (Petrol), |
|Gross weight||3230Kg (Petrol), |
|Front tyres||315/40 R21|
|Rear tyres||315/40 R21|
– The Dimensions of the BS-6 Mercedes-Benz GLS is Length is 5207mm, Width is 2157mm, Height is 1823mm, and Wheelbase is 3135mm.
– The Gross weight is Petrol engine is 3230Kg and diesel engine is 3250Kg.
– And, the Kerb weight in Petrol engine is 2460Kg and diesel engine is 2505Kg, and Front tyres is 315/40 R21 and rear tyres is 315/40 R21
– The Suspension is AIRMATIC suspension is both the Front and rear. And, the Front and rear is disc brakes.
– 2020 New Generation Mercedes-Benz GLS are offered in Six colour options of all the variants of the GLS such as Mojave Silver, Hyacinth Red, Cavansite Blue, Obsidian Black, Selenite Grey, and Polar White.
The 2020 Third-generation Mercedes-Benz GLS rivals against the
- Audi Q8
- BMW X7
- Land Rover Range Rover Sport
- Volvo XC90