Next-Gen Hyundai i20- Price, Images, Engines, Exterior and Interior
– Hyundai introduced the all-new generation and next-gen Hyundai i20 in India in the festival of Diwali, September-October 2020. Third generation Hyundai i20 is all-new design of the Exterior and Interior layout.
– Hyundai i20 is the best segment leader in the premium hatchback segment, the Exterior looks of all-new Hyundai i20 is a sporty design and the interior is all-new dashboard and all-new layout.
– Hyundai i20 is one of the successful vehicles in the Hyundai India in the Indian car market, Hyundai’s build quality is very strong in all the vehicles is Hyundai line-up.
– The sales figures of the Hyundai i20 are very high in an average of sales in Hyundai i20 is per month is 9,000-10,000 approx units sold every month.
– Hyundai introduced the first-generation Hyundai i20 from 2008 to 2014, then the second-generation Hyundai i20 in 2014 to 2020 and the third-generation Hyundai i20 in 2020.
– First-gen Hyundai i20 is launched in 2008, this time the Indian car market is growing in the hatchback segment, second-gen Hyundai i20 launched in 2014, this generation is all-new design and the main leading segment of this vehicles, and the third-gen Hyundai i20 is more appealing design or new layout.
– Hyundai i20 is rivals against the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Volkswagen Polo, Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, and Honda Jazz.
– The New Generation Hyundai i20 launched in India on expected to be launched on September-October 2020.
– New Generation Hyundai i20 is more longer and wider, and more wheelbase is offered as compared to the previous second-generation Hyundai i20.
– Third Generation Hyundai i20 is an overall new styling design, and all-new design of Exterior and Interior cabin layout, and new design alloy wheels.
– Next-Generation Hyundai i20 is expected to be offered an Electrically adjustable sunroof, digital instrument cluster, and blue link connected car features.
– The next-generation Hyundai i20 is offered a1.2-litre petrol engine, 1.0-litre Turbo GDI petrol engine and 1.5-litre diesel engine, these three engines are offered in Hyundai i20.
– New Hyundai i20 alloy wheels are all-new design and the design is more styling looks and the front looks of Exterior is very sharp design and it’s very good overall the design.
– And the new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple car play and Android auto and the new 10.25-inch Digital instrument cluster will be offered in the new Hyundai i20.
– This vehicle is offered more space on rear-seat passengers, more wheelbase, boot space is more compared to previous Hyundai i20.
– Third Generation Hyundai i20 is competitors against the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Honda Jazz, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz, and Volkswagen Polo.
LAUNCH DATE & PRICE
– The Next Generation Hyundai i20 is expected to be launched in India on September-October 2020 in the Indian car market and the sales will be starts expected to be Oct-Nov 2020.
– The First Generation Hyundai i20 is launched in India in 2008 and the second generation Hyundai Elite i20 is launched in India on 2014 and 2018 new updates launched in second-generation Hyundai elite i20.
– New Generation Hyundai i20 will be expected to be price in the petrol engine is Rs. 5.90 lakhs to Rs. 9.25 lakhs (ex-showroom price) is to be expected price is launched in India.
– And the price starts to be diesel engine is to be expected to Rs. 6.90 lakhs to Rs. 10.50 lakhs (ex-showroom price) is to be expected will be Hyundai has offered.
– The Next Generation Hyundai i20 prices will be high as compared to previous Second-Generation Hyundai Elite i20 because the more features are offered are both Exterior and Interior.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION
– Next-Generation Hyundai i20 will be offered in three engine options- 1.2-litre petrol engine, 1.0-litre Turbo GDI petrol engine, and the 1.5-litre diesel engine is offered.
– The 1.2-litre petrol engine is producing 82bhp of power and 114Nm of torque with 5-Speed Manual and 5-Speed Automatic Transmission and this will offered already in other Hyundai cars like Hyundai Grand i10, Second-gen Hyundai i20, and Hyundai Venue as well.
– The Second engine will be offered in 1.0-litre Turbo petrol engine is producing 99bhp of power and 170Nm of torque with the expected to be offered 7-speed DCT Automatic Transmission.
– Third engine will be offered in 1.5-litre diesel engine is the same as Hyundai Venue, Hyundai Creta, and Kia Seltos. 1.5-litre diesel engine is producing 99bhp of power and is expected the torque will be 240Nm with 6-speed manual transmission.
– The Second-Generation Hyundai Elite i20 is will be offered only BS-6 Compliant 1.2-litre petrol engine is producing 82bhp of power and 114Nm of torque with only 5-Speed manual transmission across the all variants.
– The Exterior features of the new generation Hyundai i20 in all-new designs of the front of the Exterior can get the Dark black cascading grille, Headlamps completely new design LED Headlamps are expected to be in India in LED Projector Headlamps.
– LED Daytime running lights, Triangular fog lamps design completely new, and completely new bumper on the front of the Exterior is very sharp and its looks good.
– In the side section of the all-new generation Hyundai i20 can get the completely new design for side looks new 16-inch alloy wheels and lower model can 15-inch steel wheels can be offered, this alloy wheels design is very different as compared to previous Hyundai i20.
– and the other features of the side section of the vehicles can get the black & chrome treatment of the side look which can be more premium and sporty of the vehicles and Shark fin antenna of the upper of the vehicle.
– Rear section of the next-gen Hyundai i20 can get the completely all-new design of the rear section, connected Taillamps, dual-tone colours on the rear section and, new dual-tone bumpers of the rear section.
– And overall the design of the Exterior looks is very aggressive, sportier, and sharper looks overall design is different from the previous second-generation Hyundai Elite i20.
– Interior features of the next-generation Hyundai i20 can get the completely all-new interior design and layout, the dashboard design is overall new, all-black theme of the interior design of this vehicle.
– In the interior, The AC vents design is overall completely horizontal connected design is the same as the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and the front and rear are AC events offered.
– Completely all-new steering wheel with multiple buttons to control with music system control and cluster control, 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster, and 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple car play and Android.
– And other features of the interior can get the Wireless charging and Fast USB charging, front and rear armrest, Electrically adjustable sunroof, Engine start-stop button, and all four power windows.
– Expected to be offered a Cruise control system, Blue ambient lighting, Bose music system with 8+ speakers with tweeters, Cooled glove box, rain-sensing wipers, and Traction control system.
– Bluelink car connected features can be offered in top variants blue link connected car features with Car On and Off, Alert options, car telematics, car purifier, car health, car current location parked, and many other features are offered.
– The safety features of all new-generation Hyundai i20 the safety of the car can get the ABS with EBD, 6 Airbags are offered top model but the lower model can be offered only dual airbags.
– Other safety features of the new-generation Hyundai i20 can be ISOFIX child seat mounts, Speed sensoring door lock, Seat belt warning, child seat anchor points.
– Reverse parking sensors and camera, High-speed alerts, Traction control systems, and many other features are offered in the next-generation Hyundai i20.
– And the previous second-generation Hyundai Elite i20 is best in the segment in terms of safety features that can be offered and third-generation will also be leading segment in safety features.
– Dimensions of the all new-generation Hyundai Elite i20 are the offered Width is 1750mm and Height will be 1450mm will be offered in new-generation Hyundai i20.
– The Wheelbase of this vehicle is 2580mm it will be increases in rear-seat space and increases in boot space as well, there will be more space that can be offered as compared to previous second-generation Hyundai Elite i20.
– The boot space will be increasing in the third-generation Hyundai i20 can gets the boot space is 351 litres, approx 75 litres increases in boot space as compared to previous Hyundai i20 and this boot space in best in the segment.
New-Generation Hyundai Elite i20 can be competitors and rivals against the new Hyundai i20 is Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Toyota Glanza, Honda Jazz, and Volkswagen Polo