Upcoming Honda City 2020 in India- Specifications and details revealed
The Honda City is the big leader of Sedan Car concept in the Indian car market. Upcoming Honda City 2020 is Fifth Generation launched in India on May/June. All the generation of Honda City in launched in India are explained which years in introducing and engines. Honda City has already completed 20 years of sales & manufacture of Honda City in India.
FIRST GENERATION HONDA CITY
– The most popular sedan car Honda City is entered in India is 1998 in the Indian car market. The first model of Honda City is launched in India in 1998.
– The first generation Honda City design is simple and the build quality is strong as compared to the competitors like Maruti Suzuki Esteem, Ford Escort.
– First model of Honda City is offers two petrol engines- 1.3-litre and 1.5-litre petrol motor.
– Then 2000, Honda City is a new concept engine launch is VTEC engine. This generation can not be an offer diesel engine.
SECOND GENERATION HONDA CITY
– In the year of 2003, Honda introduced the second generation Honda City in India.
– They are more styling look and overall design is different on front and rear section of the Honda City.
– Honda City is introduced the 1.5-litre petrol engine in second generation and this engine is added in CVT variants. This engine is producing 99bhp of power and 132Nm of torque.
– In the year of 2007, Honda has completed 10 years in India and new edition launched in Honda city in India.
THIRD GENERATION HONDA CITY
– Honda introduced the third generation of City in India in 2008. The third generation Honda City is looking a proper all new design exterior and interior.
– It looks the Honda City is very interesting and appealing styling and many new features is offered. This vehicle is very strong as compared to the competitors.
– Honda City has offered only 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine, this time are not offered any diesel engine.
– The third generation Honda City is more appealing design and those times Indian car market in sales of Honda City is high.
– Honda City will be introduced the sunroof, touchscreen infotainment system and many other first segment features.
FOURTH GENERATION HONDA CITY
– Every time next generation Honda City introduced in the overall new design and features and then fourth generation Honda City is launched in India on 2014.
– Honda City introduce the many new first segment features and fuel efficiency is better and finally Honda introduced diesel engine in City.
– Fouth Generation Honda City is offered 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine is producing 117bhp and 145Nm and 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine is producing 99bhp and 200Nm.
– In 2014, The competition of sedan cars is high demand of the Indian car market and Honda City is beast on those time, The main rivals of the Honda City is Hyundai Verna and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
– And the Honda City is few upgraded version is launched in India on 2017 in the cosmetic changes of the Honda City and the BS-6 Compliant engine has Honda City is discontinued diesel engine.
– And, the Fifth Generation Honda City and upcoming Honda City 2020 is here and all the features, dimensions are revealed to the company and the fifth generation Honda City is also new design in front and rear section.
– The Fifth Generation Honda City is almost launched in India on 16 March but due to some issue of Corona virus. So, the launch of Honda City is expected to the May 2020.
– This vehicle has been offered both the engines: 1.5-litre i-VTEC Petrol engine and 1.5-litre i-DTEC Diesel engine.
– This 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine offer 66-speed manual transmission and CVT but the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine offer 66-speed manual transmission and its expected to the offer CVT variants.
Next Generation Honda City is all new design styling front and rear section in exterior, but the side profile of this car is almost same but the new style alloy wheels.
– Interior, Fifth Generation Honda City is offer 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple car play and Android auto, this infotainment system touch response is better.
– Fifth Generation Honda City competitors and main rivals against the new Honda City is Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Toyota Yaris.
– The Fifth Generation Honda City is revealed the date of launch in new Honda City on 16 March, 2020 on the indian car market.
– But in India are facing in big problem on crisis. So, Honda is expected to be launch in fifth generation honda city is May-June 2020.
– Honda has been unveiled in new Honda City in Japan on Nov,2019 and the features of honda can be offer on the Japanese car market in the few many changes of the vehicle.
VARIANTS & PRICE OF FIFTH GENERATION HONDA CITY
– Honda introduce the fifth generation Honda City is offered in three variants lineup such as V, VX and ZX.
– The four generation Honda City is offered four variants: SV, V, VX and ZX and the new generation Honda City discontinued in SV variant.
– Price of the fifth generation Honda City is expected to start prices for Rs.10 lakhs to Rs.16 lakhs (ex-showroom price) in india.
– Current model of Honda City is prices offered in starts Rs.9.91 lakhs to Rs.14.31 lakhs (ex-showroom price) in india.
– And the main competitors of the Honda City is Hyundai Verna is 10-16 lakhs almost prices offer in india and Honda is expected to the same prices offered in india.
ENGINE & TRANSMISSION OF UPCOMING HONDA CITY 2020
– Four Generation Honda City or current model Honda City is offered BS-6 Compliant petrol engine is producing 117bhp of power and 145Nm of torque.
– Diesel engine discontinued of the Honda City after the BS-6 Compliant in India but the diesel engine is producing 100 bhp os power and 200 Nm of torque.
– New Generation Honda City is expected to be offer a 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine and 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine.
– And the petrol engine is offer with 6-speed manual transmission and CVT but its expected the diesel engine is offered a CVT variants.
– 1.5-litre i-VTEC petrol engine is increases the power 121 bhp of power, more fuel efficiency and the more refinement of the both petrol and diesel engine.
EXTERIOR OF NEW HONDA CITY
Exterior, The Fifth Generation Honda City is design on front and rear section is different as compared to four generation Honda City and the side profile of the car is same but alloy wheels different design layout.
– New Generation Honda City are exterior features front is all new design can gets LED Projector headlamps, LED Daytime running lights, LED Fog lamps, and chrome front grille.
– Side Profile of the new Honda City is almost same and 16-inch alloy wheels design are different as compared to four generation Honda City and chrome door handles.
– Rear section of the Fifth generation Honda City can be offer LED Taillamps, Integrated spoiler and the overall features of the exterior of the new honda city.
INTERIOR OF NEW HONDA CITY
– Interior, The Fifth Generation Honda City in the design of the cabin layout is different as compared to current generation Honda City.
– The cabin space is increases in new Honda City, the interior of new Honda City can be dashboard layout is different and AC Control is not touch is expected to be knob.
– They are features can gets 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple car play and Android auto, Push button engine start stop, Electrically adjustable sunroof, Automatic climate control and multiple button control on steering wheel.
– Black and beige layout interior of the new Honda City, front and rear armrest, Cup holder and many other features of the offer of fifth generation Honda City in interior.
SAFETY FEATURES OF UPCOMING HONDA CITY 2020
– Safety features of the fifth generation Honda City can be offered many security features can gets dual airbags and New Honda City is expected to the top model is offer 6 or 7 airbags.
– Anti-lock braking system (ABS), Electronic braking distribution (EBD), Brake assist (BA), Child seat belt reminder, Rear parking sensors and camera, seat belt reminder, Speed sensoring door locks and the speed alerts.
MILEAGE OF NEW HONDA CITY
– The Four Generation and current model Honda City is mileage in petrol engine is 17.4kmpl and diesel engine is 22 kmpl is ARAI mileage.
– Upcoming Honda City 2020 is mileage expected in petrol engine is increases in 0.5 to 1kmpl and diesel engine is increases in 1 to 1.5kmpl.
DIMENSIONS OF UPCOMING HONDA CITY 2020
– Dimensions of the fifth generation Honda City
COMPETITORS OF UPCOMING HONDA CITY 2020
– Competitors of the upcoming Honda City 2020 is main rivals against the Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Toyota Yaris, Skoda Rapid, Volkswagen Vento and Nissan Sunny.
Please give your point of view about this post by using comment section
And For more updates about Cars follow this link:https://Carinfoworld.com